Several times I felt helpless and hopeless toward the things surrounding me. I thought of give up and just ignore it.
I always struggle of my life especially the relationship with God, others and my study as well. Once I felt to get rid of it through "running away". (Avril lavinge "runaway")
Surprisingly, God has done an amazing thing in my life. I never think that I can still pray hard to people beside me.
Then I can talk to them in gentle and nice way.
They accepted my opinion. It is not easy to take courage to tell someone our feeling towards them.
That is because we will fear that they will angry with us and our relationship won’t good as before.
We always tend to be nice and good in front of people. But actually we know that we are not good in our heart.
I wondered why we always need to wear “mask”.
I really cannot live like that when I think deeply.
It is not glorify God’s name and I started not to put hope on people anymore.
I'm lost.
I am actually suffered when I cannot forgive people and to pretend I’m good in front of people.
I know I’m sad when I started to lose hope. I don’t know what to do and what should I go.
My tears dropped.
One day, I really can see how God changes my life and open way for me.
I really pray to God I can love people and I have strength for my study especially my FYP.
I faced many difficulties with my supervisor.
I think to give up my FYP because I cannot get agreement with my supervisor.
However, God really send an angel, Mr. Lee to comfort me. Brothers and sisters also come to encourage me.
I still remembered what he said on that day. He said probably my supervisor wants me to do better.
May be she wanted me to be an outstanding student. I really thank God for I still continue to complete my FYP.
I prayed to God will guide me and I will have peace and joy.
When I look back what I gone through, I feel that God really guide me walk out my hopeless zone.
I started to see everything go smoothly and I started to courage to express my feeling.
I learnt to communicate with people in an appropriate way. Like bible says, we should correct each other with love.
I know I should tell the truth and my feeling even I may be rejected.
My intention is not to argue who is wrong or right but I want to see the person can be changed by God.
At the same time, I would not let this thing to hinder me anymore. Really "let go".
I learn to have “big heart” to accept the uneasy thing and unexpected outcome.
That is because I hold on God’s promise.
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.
Hebrews 10:23