rainbow

rainbow

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Purpose- driven

I wonder why I have too many struggles? Sometimes, I feel that I am alone.
No one could understand me. I have been struggled in my career and serving too.
I know that I have to do many adjustments. I don't know when I will be stable.

However, I know that there is always a purpose behind the problem i face.
Every problem is purposed-driven.
This is because problems force you to focus on God, draw you closer to others in fellowship, build Christlike character, provide yo with a ministry, and give you a testimony (Quoted by The Purpose driven life).

Sometimes, I feel very discouraged why people cannot just have simple trust?
why we want to fight with each other? I have been tired in the war of relationship.
I'm very tired after my work then I worried my friends' condition too.
Suddenly, He spoke to me " He will give strength to weary and power to the weak".

Ya. I admitted I'm weak. I'm not a perfect person. I cannot everything can be perfect. I actually hope that no one will get hurt.

However, God reminds me sometimes hurt will let us learn new thing. We will grow through pain that we received. Everyone will fall also but the most important thing is we know how to stand up after we fall.

I know that why I am here. Why i face these problems? Why I am so struggle?
There is a purpose behind it.
I know who I can seek when I am weak?
I know who I should depend when I don't know how to do?
I know there is a God always offer His hands to me.

Lastly, I know God wants me to share my struggles and pain to the people surrounds me.

Now, I have been set free. How about you?