
Dear God,
Please help me to be sensitive to other people's needs and feelings.
Help me to love them and encourage them through special touches, like remembering special occasions through phone calls, prayers, notes, cards, visits, even gifts at times.
Help me to always make other people feel special and valued, for they are all your creation and deserve to be valued.
I pray that through my words and actions, you will be glorified and lifted up and people will be drawn unto You. In Jesus' name, amen.
(taken by TGIF)
I'm much touched by this prayer. My emotion is not stable today.
This prayer reminds me will my words and actions glorify God's name.
From the bottom of my heart, I really want to do the things that glorify God.
However, my emotion turns me down. I easily have self-condemn.
I really want to be good to others but why i easily get angry?
God, can you teach me not easily get angry? Take away my anger.
I easily get anger when someone did wrong to others or to me too.
What will Jesus do?
This quote came to my mind. I know what to do. Leave my burden and anger to God.
I will not take the thing so personally.
God mould me especially my temper throughout these years.
where is the root of anger? It comes from my past hurt.
God, please set me free.
NOW I am FREE in You.