Dear Lord, Thank you for this day.
Thank you for my being able to see, to hear, to speak, to move about this morning. I'm blessed because you are a forgiving and understanding God.
Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you. I ask now for your forgiveness.
Please keep me, my family, and my church family safe from all danger and harm.
Help me to start this day with a positive and Christ-focused attitude and plenty of gratitude. Please clear my mind of distractions so that I can hear from you and please direct my steps today. Thank you so much, in Jesus' name, amen.
TGIF
I really like the prayer point of TGif because the words really bring me to God. i wonder i am really hard to find joy in my life. God really spoke to me in this bible verse.
"Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength" (Neh 8:10).
As a follower of Christ,we should be the most positive people on earth. We should see opportunity in the midst of challenges.
The light that resides in us should be like the beam of a lighthouse to a ship that is seeking direction.
Our lives should have the fragrance of Christ. People should be attracted to our lives just as the bee is attracted to the nectar in the colorful flower.
I wonder i seem like always must be serious in the class because i;m afraid I cannot manage the class well. However, suddenly God remind me my smile is very important.
how am i glorify God? i look stressed and serious always..
Ya. I should surrender all to God and depend his strength rather than my own strength.
I wonder how to depend on God?
" We can help shape another person's life by showing an interest and taking action."
Indeed, there is a purpose why God place me as a soul builder...
Is there someone whose life needs your touch? ( i'm asking myself!)
how many i can touch?
"Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, for all the people you can, while you can."