I wonder why I have been bothered so many thing. It is my fault to hold my own principal too tight?
Sometimes, I may think problem comes by external factors.I may tend to figure out the factors of the problem.
My answer always others first. However, I had a talk with one of brother just now. He said his new year resolution was no more "HIMSELF".
I was so inspired by his word. In fact, we are the one cannot let our own principal go. We draw our own limitation for ourselves and others. Actually, we can use another aspect to view the issue or matter in our life. We should learn to put down ourself. More Jesus but less on ourselves.It may be different. We will feel happy also.
I was so inspired by his word. In fact, we are the one cannot let our own principal go. We draw our own limitation for ourselves and others. Actually, we can use another aspect to view the issue or matter in our life. We should learn to put down ourself. More Jesus but less on ourselves.It may be different. We will feel happy also.

