rainbow

rainbow

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Turning point~ transition 08-09

It was raining. The rain drop on my face, my heart has refreshed by it again. Am I sad or excited for this transition? I have no idea. I still didn’t have time to breathe then I need to receive the coming of new year- 2009. Am I sad because of I am not really want let the memories go? Even though it has JASH (joy, anger, sadness and happiness)! 2008 is a vital year to me. I changed a lot especially my notion. Can I say more mature than before? I think yes! I remembered that I was so scared facing people or talk to people. I don’t know how people look at me?
I just want to avoid them and I started become alone! For me, I like to be alone when I am thinking. I don’t want let people to interrupt me. Another way to say this attitude is I close the door. That’s mean I am not allow people come in my heart. This act is to protect me away from hurt. I haven’t been used to university life. It is a new start to me. I didn’t have any friends with me along the journey. All of my classmates went to different places. So I need to know new friends and learn how to survive in new environment.
Throughout this year, I learnt one idiom which is “no pain, no gain”. Everything you have to do it by yourself. Another word to explain is become more independent. It is a transition to me. But I really thank God. That is because I found my pierce in university life. I believe that everyone has own pierce. It is depend how they look at themselves. So I believe that “hope is located at corner”, most of people just think directly. They seldom fit in the environment or issue in different angle. So sometimes, they will lose themselves and let the worries around them. They ask for freedom but they forget that actually “freedom” means the reason that we live for. *Explanation from Japanese words. All in all, be “yourself”. God creates everyone is unique.