Sometimes, I think that I’m the person always without patient. I believe that we should move as fast as we able because we cannot catch every minute that we missed out. In my bottom of my heart, God prompt me a message which is ‘no one less’. At first, I don’t understand what the meaning behind of these words. When I think deeply, I found that the meaning is we should see everyone is important. No matter what kinds of person, we also have to see everyone is important. A team requires unity of the people. “no one less” is one of the China movie, this movie talked about a sister started to search her siblings. That is because her parents sent out all the siblings as adopted children of others. Her parents couldn’t afford the living fee for these children. They also hope that their children will have opportunity to be educated perhaps their adopted parents can provide so. However, this sister tried hard to gather her sibling with the spirit which “we’re like the one body and we want a complete family”.
I learn to slow down a bit my pace then I may able to see the wonderful thing in my life. We also need to spend time with our family, fellow friends and people. I believe there is a reason that God created human not in only one person. God knows we need a company. It doesn’t mean that we couldn’t live because of someone. However, we’re a family. A family needs acceptance and understanding.