rainbow

rainbow

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

77 times

I asked myself how many time I should forgive a person?
Normally it takes 3 times. 

"Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? up to seven times?"
Jesus answered, "  I tell you, not seven times, but seventy- seven times." Mat 18: 21-22

This conversation really touch my heart. It strikes my previous thought. I may not happy because of the conflict between others and I. I do no have idea. I do what I could. I always want back the relationship as good as previously. For me, there are my golden memories. However, things change. I could not expect everything will be the same. 
I should learn to accept the fact and look forward rather than look backward. Yes. Indeed, memory is sweet. 
Life will become miserable if we always hold on the same expectation. Live in ancient time. 
LIVE in the present is very IMPORTANT.
Yesterday is a memory, today is a gift and tomorrow is a hope.

" This is how my father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother from your heart." Mat18:35
I know I will only set free when I forgive others. I learn to let go my hard feeling. 
As father forgive me for many times. It is a time I learn to forgive others more than 77 times. : P