rainbow

rainbow

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Questions

Long time I did not write blog already.
Recently, I feel my life full of challenges.
I do not know how to express my feeling.
I feel that I'm not good. No people like me. I feel my students accept me rather than others.
I miss them but I did not teach them this year.
It is very hard for me to start to love new people. However, God said love has no favourtism.
I have to remember their name again.
My new year resolution is to be more patient and gentle.
Sometimes, I feel that why I won't cry. Perhaps, I forgot how to cry.
I'm not used to cry before men. I feel it is hypocrites.

It makes me keep my feeling. I always put my feeling in my heart.
Sometimes, I feel that people ask for love. I feel annoying. It is very tired that I feel that I always give.
People cannot sacrificed like what I expect.
Does convenience more important than value? 

Another thing, I feel that I tend to isolate myself again.
I thought I did my best to reconcile the relationship. However, it is not really work.
How can I do better if people always put the perception on me?
I do not want to live under the shadow.

God, please save me out of this lie.
I want to be blessing of others. I should head on what I need to focus rather to just leave the place.
I always have a thought that I should not in this place (Kampar).
I have deep desire to go somewhere else.
However, I do not know am I avoiding or I respond the calling.
Why my heart has no peace?
I have promised you that I will only go if you show me.