rainbow

rainbow

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Change


I found that I actually scared of "change".
However, I realise that once we accept Christ means that we need God to change us.
Some people see change is good or vice versa.
We should think positively. We are just stand at our own point if we do not expect on change.

our perception is still same. No matter towards people or situation.
When i read a passage is about "relationship". We should give chance for other to change. We can change to be better. The situation can change if we always have hope in God.

Through you, Nothing is impossible.
The old has gone, the new has came.
we should change ourselves first if we want to see change.

I change my perception towards my students and people around me.
I'm not alone to face the future but God is with me.