
My life changes..
what makes me change?>
I was actually a hot-tempered person when i looked back.
I always fight back when i'm not satisfied with what others say.
It includes my parents.
I always think that i'm right all the time...
Indeed, I do not give other chance to speak...
Coz i'm a very dominant person..
I always think that I can be a powerful woman...
I can provide everything to my parents...
God makes me realise that I actually not....
With human strength, i do nothing..
I always condemn myself when I realise that I did wrong and I do not know anything.
However, God really change my perception.
He said," it is okay if you don't know how to do. why u so afraid?"
I scared to lose. This is my fear. I scared that I won't stand again when i fall.
"HOPE IS IN YOU"
that is what i received.
God said I'm something special to HIM even It seems like I am nothing.
God really give me this PASSION to tell the world He LOVES everyone of US.
I KNOW that i have to Live like I is given another try.
I tell myself. It is okay that I know that I'm weak. I know that I can gain strength from God. I still can use one string to play my guitar even the circumstances seem like so difficult..
I want to start well and end well.