rainbow

rainbow

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Truth


Why is it so hard to tell the truth but Yet so easy to tell a lie?
Why we want to follow what the World says?
Why we always focus how others look at us?

i know I'm not worthy that God paid the price to me....
His unconditioned love really touch me a lot...
He wants to give me the "Best"...

Sometimes, I don't really trust in Him because I cannot see him.
The truth is he always there and I just ignored his presence. HE is not to be FIRST in my life.

God, please forgive me.

I should involve u in my life. You are my center of my life (that's what i proclaimed)
NO longer I but CHRIST lives in me..

He keeps me functioning each and every day. Without Him, I will be nothing. But, with Christ, HE strengthens me. (Phil 4:13)

I will go if you want me to be your messenger as a educator...
"YES, I will go" said Joyce.