rainbow

rainbow

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Think out of the box?



I doubt my ability towards handling people.
Last few days, I found out my students had some conflicts with other teachers. I tried to figure out the reason.
What I do is I'm not judging them because I know it is not fair to them.
I tried to help them to know their attitude problem.
ya. indeed,sometimes we think that we are right.

I let them to know other's view. So, they won't too subjective.
However, I found out that they must be have some boundaries with what they supposed to do and not. I'm so sad that why they always take my grace as granted.
I'm not like to angry but i really upset about their attitude and thinking.

I asked God why God puts me in these people. Very dependable and immature.
Somehow, God wants me don't only see their weakness. I should correct them with love.
Same thing goes to my serving position.

I really feel hurt sometimes I'm not been informed. I don't know whether is my problem or people just ignore me? I'm very hard to accept Cause it makes me feel that I'm not important. I always have to be responsible to God but I easily feel that i give people too much freedom. I don't dare to "control" others. That's why people do not accountable to me. "swt"

However, i learn to accept in my heart. I could not expect everyone able to inform me. God, please help me to overcome this bad feeling. No matter what happens, I will always look at you but not men.


we give you our concerns and ask that you will work out all to our good and your glory. Thank you, Father, for loving us and carrying our burdens


"When a problem arises in your work life do you think only the logical thought? Perhaps God has created this problem as an opportunity to reveal His glory in the situation. Next time, go outside the box and see the glory of God manifested in your problem! " quote taken from TGIF.